Select to view content in your preferred language

Downloadable Conference Schedule (CSV? PDF?)

Jump to solution
4 weeks ago
Labels (1)
MErikReedAugusta
Occasional Contributor III

This'll be my teammate's and my first time attending the main UC in San Diego, and we're trying to plan ahead which sessions each of us are attending.

When I've attended the smaller, regional conferences, there were generally few enough that I was able to do it in Excel or just on a scratch sheet of paper.

The San Diego conference is big enough, though, that it's a bit more of a pain to do that.  Is there a CSV or something similar that I can download so I can cross-reference presenters & topics & times?  Wading through it on the website, there's too much text and too little prioritization of that text at the high-level view for me to really want to do this the old-fashioned way.

I've seen people mention the Events app in years past, but it doesn't appear to have anything uploaded for this year, yet.  Given some schedule stuff between now and the conference for my teammate and I, we're trying to get this planned out now, so we're not scrambling in the last couple days before the conference, so I really don't want to wait for the Events app to catch up.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Congratulations on your upcoming first User Conference, @MErikReedAugusta! I can understand the desire to plan ahead—especially considering that there are so many session options to choose from. To answer your question, there isn't a downloadable file like you're asking about. We currently expect the Events App to launch within the next two weeks so you should anticipate having access to that relatively soon for agenda use. 

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Congratulations on your upcoming first User Conference, @MErikReedAugusta! I can understand the desire to plan ahead—especially considering that there are so many session options to choose from. To answer your question, there isn't a downloadable file like you're asking about. We currently expect the Events App to launch within the next two weeks so you should anticipate having access to that relatively soon for agenda use. 

Jesse Cloutier
MErikReedAugusta
Occasional Contributor III

Unfortunately, 2 weeks will collide with several other things my teammate & I are juggling between now and the conference.

We'll just muddle through for now, I guess.

0 Kudos
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @MErikReedAugusta, sending word just in case you haven't been notified yet — User Conference 2024 is now available in the Esri Events App. You can use the Esri Events account credentials you used to register for the event to sign in. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier