2019 UC Q&A

06-26-2019 01:03 PM
Labels (1)
MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager
1 8 1,717

Esri has compiled a list of commonly asked questions for those attending User Conference 2019. Questions about logistics, the meaning of this year's theme, plenary topics, and much more can be found in the 2019 UC Q&A. If you have additional questions not answered in the Q&A, you can post them here in the UC space on GeoNet.

Tags (1)
8 Comments
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Please bring back the "Expand All Q&A" option with these Q&A results.The current design philosophy is tiring.

curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't agree more. In years past I would download this q&a and read on the plane on the way there!  Need a "download pdf" button!

EmilyWiggans
New Contributor II

Will there be a bag check at the conference? Which days, and where does one go for that? And hours for it would be great too. Hoping for Sunday - Friday!

curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Most days the convention center runs a bag check on the main floor near the center of the SDCC.

HirofumiYamakawa
New Contributor II

I may have read it somewhere but cannot find it now.

Please let me know if attendees are allowed to take pictures and upload them on Social Media?

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Great question, let me find the right people who can answer. Thanks for checking!

MichelleMathias
Esri Community Manager

Hirofumi, yes you can take and post pictures at UC on social.  We encourage you to use the hashtag #EsriUC 

Thanks!

HirofumiYamakawa
New Contributor II

Thank you Michelle for checking!

About the Author
My role at Esri is the Manager of Community Experience and Programs. As the manager of the community experience team, I support, guide, and help our community managers and am focused on programs to continue growth and enhancement of our community. Outside of work I love the outdoors (in all seasons). You can typically find me skiing, hiking, biking, kayaking, or curled up with a good book.