Select to view content in your preferred language

Parks and Recreation Finder - Circle Color

Jump to solution
10-08-2014 08:46 AM
Labels (1)
EddBlaine
New Contributor III

By default, this app places a black circle around the park point when selected. I just want to change the circle it uses from black to red, so it will show up better on an aerial backdrop. I believe I've found the place to change it - locator.js line 1,329. Here is the line of code that I believe needs to be changed in order for the circle color to change:

var symbol = new esri.symbol.SimpleMarkerSymbol(esri.symbol.SimpleMarkerSymbol.STYLE_CIRCLE, locatorRippleSize,

My problem is that I'm not sure how to change it. Any help would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LuciHawkins
Occasional Contributor III

Hi,

at the very end of line 1329 you will see:

, new dojo.colorFromRgb(GetStylesSheet(".RippleColor")), 4), new dojo.Color([0, 0, 0, 0]));

The color is determined by   [0, 0, 0, 0]   at the end of the line.

Change it to    [255, 0, 0, 0]       for it to be a RED circle

Thanks,

Luci

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
LuciHawkins

Hi,

at the very end of line 1329 you will see:

, new dojo.colorFromRgb(GetStylesSheet(".RippleColor")), 4), new dojo.Color([0, 0, 0, 0]));

The color is determined by   [0, 0, 0, 0]   at the end of the line.

Change it to    [255, 0, 0, 0]       for it to be a RED circle

Thanks,

Luci

0 Kudos
EddBlaine
New Contributor III

Thanks for your response Luci! I think that you are right but for some reason, after making the change and saving it, the circle remains black...

E.

0 Kudos
LuciHawkins

There are also circle symbols defined on line 626 and line 704 of the locator.js file.  Change it those two places and see if it changes the circle color.

Luci

0 Kudos