Land Use Public Notification 'Data not available'

07-25-2013 01:03 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hey guys, I have managed to get the ArcGIS 10.1 Land Use Public Notification template/demo up and running on my server, but any time I attempt to use the "Notify" button, and click "Download", I get an error stating "Data not available for this particular location." Any ideas?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
MikeTschudi
Occasional Contributor
Hi Chris,

That message appears when the geoprocessing service that generates the PDF or CSV returns an "esriJobFailed" status.

What happens when you run a test job submit from the geoprocessing service itself?

Regards,
Mike

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26295[/ATTACH]
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks so much, Mike, for taking the time to read and respond to my question. You're exactly right about what is happening, the Job is failing even when submitting the demo job through the REST interface. See below...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26305[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]26306[/ATTACH]

I can't seem to get a more descriptive error, so I have no idea what about it is not working?
0 Kudos
MikeTschudi
Occasional Contributor
Hi Chris,

It helps that you've narrowed it down. At this point, I'd bring in Esri Support to help diagnose the GP service.

Regards,
Mike
0 Kudos
AndrewNiederhauser1
New Contributor III

Chris, were you ever able to figure out what the problem was and why you were getting that error? I am experiencing the same issue.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 Kudos