Dry Cleaner ESRI icon

01-02-2019 07:00 AM
CynthiaJones
New Contributor

Hi, I am trying to find an appropriate dry cleaner icon to use on a web map.   The best icon so far is a washer and dryer, which isn't really what is needed, as it dry cleaners do not use washer and dryers.  If you have found a suitable icon (preferably ESRI), please respond.  Thank you! 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Cynthia,

I can't say I have seen one from Esri but something like this should work, I would think:

Image result for dry cleaner icon

CynthiaJones
New Contributor

Adrian,

I really like this and did see it on the internet.  Perhaps we will need to create something, as I cannot find an ESRI one either.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Cynthia,

I don't see a dry cleaning symbol from Esri either. The closest I found might be the Department Store icon the ArcGIS Explorer Style:

Here's also a link to the ArcGIS Symbol Library. Though this is very old, it might be a good document to look through, just to check?

ArcGIS Symbol Library 

I hope that helps! If I find anything else, I'll pass it along!

-Lauren

CynthiaJones
New Contributor

Thank you Lauren,

I like the department store clothing, but it may be too complex.  I have already looked through and searched through each of the symbols in the ESRI Library. 

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
JacobBoyle412
Esri Contributor

Hello, 

I'd take a look at: Noun Project - Icons for Everything  

Jacob is a Sr. Solution Architect for Esri Professional Services and loves conservation planning, woodworking, LEGO, and his dogs.