Allow export of CSV. in Public Notification widget or add buffer selection option to Select widget.

02-05-2020 09:06 AM
Labels (1)
ThomasOlson
New Contributor III

Please allow this option in the Public Notification widget.  Currently, I have to configure custom pop-up labels and that is how the data is created in the CSV. with NO HEADINGS.  The Select widget allows exporting of the ENTIRE attribute table with HEADINGS.  Why can't the Public Notification widget have this option.  The Select widget works great for manually selecting parcels and exporting all attributes to CSV..  However, I need the option to add a buffer selection.  The Query widget has the buffer option but you can't select an address location or parcel polygon.  You have to manually trace the parcel polygon.  Some parcel polygons have curves, which, is not allowed when tracing.  

I think this could all be solved if a buffer option was added to the Select widget.  

2 Replies
ThomasOlson
New Contributor III
0 Kudos
ThomasOlson
New Contributor III

This is the Query widget.  I want to select the outlined neighborhood block but the only selection method is a rectangle.  This should be such a simple task but there is something missing from the Select, Query, and Public Notification widget.  

0 Kudos