Esri team members

Jump to solution
12-13-2022 03:48 AM
BertKraan1
Occasional Contributor III

HI, New Site Scan user here, we have just received the license and I wonder why I see four Esri Staff? Is this supposed to happen?

BertKraan1_0-1670932075747.png

Thanks for your time.

Bert

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MariaLynch1
New Contributor

Hello Bert!

Yes this is expected. The four Esri staff members appearing on the list are part of the new Customer Success team who have access to help with any Site Scan related questions. Feel free to reach out to any of us anytime! Please let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Best,

Maria

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MariaLynch1
New Contributor

Hello Bert!

Yes this is expected. The four Esri staff members appearing on the list are part of the new Customer Success team who have access to help with any Site Scan related questions. Feel free to reach out to any of us anytime! Please let us know if this helps or if you have any further questions.

Best,

Maria

BertKraan1

This project (drone flying) has all kinds of delays but the most recent problem is I do have serious trouble uploading the images.

Last week I flew and gathered 160+ images. I could see them on the iPad but got an error when trying to upload to sitescan cloud. permissions_nogo.png

While being logged in as admin with an operator role.

Now I return to work and I can't even find the pictures in my sitescan flight. It's as if I didn't fly at all (I could find the images in a folder on the drone's SDcard so I didn't dream this 🙂

Also, browsing through the filesystem of the iPad I can see the folder with the pictures. Why don't they show up in sitescan flight then?

What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Bert

0 Kudos
MariaLynch1
New Contributor

Hello Bert!

Have you had any other issues uploading since?

Best,

Maria

0 Kudos
BertKraan1

I'm still learning Maria 🙂

but i've managed to fly and import pictures from the drone's SDcard directly into the iPad using a cardreader and thus upload them to sitescan cloud.

Copying pictures from the drone to the iPad using sitescan on the iPad proved to be very, very slow and noisily.

Almost holidays now, I will be back 22th of May and we'll take it from there.

Bert

0 Kudos