Qml module not found Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit 100.14

Jump to solution
09-27-2022 06:17 AM
Labels (3)
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Hi,

I  using ArcGIS_Runtime_SDK_Qt_Windows_100_14_0 sdk. Im  using Qt Creator 7.0.2 Based on Qt 6.2.3 (MSVC 2019, 64 bit)  and Kits Qt 5.15.2   (Android  Clang Multi -Abi and  MinGW 64-bit ) .

I want to use Callout as in this example Show callout  in my project but I can not use Esri.ArcGISRuntime.Toolkit 100.14 library like below in picture. How can I solve this problem ? 

Thanks

question.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gela
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Sounds like this could be related to your directory path being too long. Unfortunately, by default Windows will drop characters after a certain length if the path is too long which can result in this. To work around this, there are 2 options:

1. Enable long paths on your Windows machine. Instructions to do that can be found here.

2. Change the shadow build directory to a much shorter path like "c:\tempbuild" and try to rebuild again.

Let me know if either of these work or if you continue having issues.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Gela
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Have you cloned and copied the toolkit repo? Once you have a copy of the toolkit on your machine you need to do the following (example for a C++ application, QML follows a similar pattern):

1. Include the toolkit in .Pro

# path of the toolkit relative to the sample
TOOLKIT_PRI_PATH = $$PWD/../../../arcgis-runtime-toolkit-qt
exists($$TOOLKIT_PRI_PATH/uitools/toolkitqml.pri) {
include($$TOOLKIT_PRI_PATH/uitools/toolkitcpp.pri)
} else {
error(TOOLKIT_PRI_PATH is missing which is required to build this application.)
}

2. Include toolkit in main.cpp

#include "Esri/ArcGISRuntime/Toolkit/register.h"

3. Register the component in main

Esri::ArcGISRuntime::Toolkit::registerComponents(*(view.engine()));
0 Kudos
tanerkoka
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for answering Gela.

Not found Toolkit problem was solved but I can't build my app. Here is problems below in picture.

toolkit.png

0 Kudos
Gela
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Sounds like this could be related to your directory path being too long. Unfortunately, by default Windows will drop characters after a certain length if the path is too long which can result in this. To work around this, there are 2 options:

1. Enable long paths on your Windows machine. Instructions to do that can be found here.

2. Change the shadow build directory to a much shorter path like "c:\tempbuild" and try to rebuild again.

Let me know if either of these work or if you continue having issues.

0 Kudos