İnvalid Text or Lablel string characters after deploying Qml/Qt project in iOS or İPad

Jump to solution
11-26-2015 07:34 AM
tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I Have qml project everthing is ok when I deploy win desktop , android and iOs desktop.But when I deploy ios phone or iPad some Text's or Label's are invalid.How can I solve this problem.

Thanks.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

What QML components do you see this in? Is it actual labels on the map, or is it QML TextFields, Text, etc? It may be related to [QTBUG-47399] Characters issue on iOS 9 - Qt Bug Tracker

-Luke

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AndyWright
Occasional Contributor

We are seeing the same issue since we upgraded our test iPad to iOS 9. We see some wing ding characters in the title bar of the user credentials dialog and some of our tool tips show the same weird characters. Interesting that only happens in certain spots though, it’s not across the board.

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

What QML components do you see this in? Is it actual labels on the map, or is it QML TextFields, Text, etc? It may be related to [QTBUG-47399] Characters issue on iOS 9 - Qt Bug Tracker

-Luke

tanerkoka1
Occasional Contributor

Lucas,

Yes is related with that link .I'm solving problem. I'm use renderType: Text.NativeRendering  property of Text, Label or TextField.

0 Kudos