Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.h file not found

Jump to solution
05-31-2022 03:20 AM
VincentB38
New Contributor III

Hello,

I try to compile my application on QT with MSVC_2019. I install the sdk with the guide but, whene i try to compile, i have this error. I re-install two times (MSVC and SDK) but, it's the same problem, i can't compile my projet. I try to use the example propose by Argis, it's work, but, whene i would like add the library ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.h  the compilation crash... 

Can you help me please ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VincentB38
New Contributor III

hello @Anonymous User 
I fixe the bug, i used QML application example but, i need to use Widget application for use this configuration. I change my configuration and the probeme was fixed ! 

Thank's for your help !

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Bnoble
by
New Contributor

Hello VincentB38,

Can you share with us the error(s) you are receiving? Thanks.

0 Kudos
VincentB38
New Contributor III

my error message (copy and past)  : C:\Users\<user name>\Documents\code\<file>\<project name>\src\gui\<file with ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.h> :2: erreur : C1083: Impossible d'ouvrir le fichier includeÿ: 'ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.h'ÿ: No such file or directory

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks,

Can you look in your installation path for the ArcGISRuntimeEnvironment.h?

For me, it is located at C:\Program Fils (x86)\ArcGIS SDKs\Qt100.14\sdk\include\

Let me know if you find it there.

0 Kudos
VincentB38
New Contributor III

I looked my folder and i have this file : 

VincentB38_0-1654154862442.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you able to build any of the template apps? It sounds like you are trying to build a c++ app. If thats the case, let me know if you are able to build and run one of the Qt Quick C++ app.

0 Kudos
VincentB38
New Contributor III

hello @Anonymous User 
I fixe the bug, i used QML application example but, i need to use Widget application for use this configuration. I change my configuration and the probeme was fixed ! 

Thank's for your help !

0 Kudos