Error 000865: datasets do not exist in multi-value input script tool?

10-07-2020 12:54 PM
RyanHowell1
New Contributor III

I am writing a script tool that will take a list of rasters and stack them up so they align perfectly using resample and snap raster. I have the script written and the script tool assembled, but I keep getting this error:

ERROR 000865: Input raster: D:\folder\file1;D:\folder\file2 does not exist.

In my script tool, I have the parameters set so the input is a Raster Dataset and I have checked the multiple values box so I can input multiple rasters. I noticed that the raster is coming back as a semi-colon delimited string, so I tried both GetParamter() and GetParameterAsText(), but neither of them work:

rasterList = arcpy.GetParameterAsText(1).split(';')

rasterList = arcpy.GetParameter(1)

Based on some print statements it looks like the error is coming before it even gets into my script (none of the AddMessage statements return anything before the error is thrown), but I can add some of my code if that's helpful.

I'll also add that if I only add one raster it works fine (well, it throws an error when it gets to a loop running through the list that it's supposed to be creating) but it doesn't give me an error about a file not existing. It looks like it's reading the semi-colon delimited string as one raster that does not exist?

0 Kudos
0 Replies