Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
I need to merge certain shapefiles with a specific name in sub directories. I can do the merge but where I am stuck o...
2Quiker
by 2Quiker Occasional Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated 3 hours ago
0 1
Hello,I'm trying to project a feature class and save the output to the memory workspace. However, it seems that outpu...
GB_MattPanunto_GISS
by GB_MattPanunto_GISS New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated 5 hours ago
0 1
 I don't know how to set halo property in Python. I try it by CIM (code below) but I don't know, what line "lc.textSy...
AnetaRyglová
by AnetaRyglová New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated 10 hours ago
0 0
I have the following and I having a hard time by passing some blank attributes. I know what the problem is, the probl...
2Quiker
by 2Quiker Occasional Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated 11 hours ago
0 2
I am trying to delete the network analysis dataset as part of a workflow, but having no success. Is there an arcpy pr...
CassKalinski
by CassKalinski New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 3
I want to join a table (dbf from a zonal stats) to a FC and then calculate the mean from the dbf into a FC field.  I ...
mhouts_ku
by mhouts_ku New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated 5 hours ago
0 8
I have a script which remaps broken feature class layers from file geodatabase to sde. It works fine, but there's som...
ChrisHolmes
by ChrisHolmes Occasional Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated Tuesday
0 0
I am currently working with a geodatabase. I have the main script and multiple functions that the script calls.Howeve...
Mick
by Mick New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Saturday
0 1
xy = (47.550976, 42.963041) array = arcpy.Array() with arcpy.da.InsertCursor(schetchiki_path,['SHAPE@XY', 'Name']) a...
Radzhabad
by Radzhabad New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 3
Could you please correct my function of the main script in order for the new call to list the next value in the list?...
Mick
by Mick New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Saturday
0 4