Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
Minor error in documentation in https://pro.arcgis.com/en/pro-app/latest/arcpy/mapping/guidelines-for-arcpy-mapping.h...
LeandraGordon
by LeandraGordon Occasional Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated an hour ago
1 2
I need to merge certain shapefiles with a specific name in sub directories. I can do the merge but where I am stuck o...
2Quiker
by 2Quiker Occasional Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 1
Hello,I'm trying to project a feature class and save the output to the memory workspace. However, it seems that outpu...
GB_MattPanunto_GISS
by GB_MattPanunto_GISS New Contributor III
0 7
 I don't know how to set halo property in Python. I try it by CIM (code below) but I don't know, what line "lc.textSy...
AnetaRyglová
by AnetaRyglová New Contributor III
0 0
I have the following and I having a hard time by passing some blank attributes. I know what the problem is, the probl...
2Quiker
by 2Quiker Occasional Contributor
0 2
I am trying to delete the network analysis dataset as part of a workflow, but having no success. Is there an arcpy pr...
CassKalinski
by CassKalinski New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated Wednesday
0 3
I want to join a table (dbf from a zonal stats) to a FC and then calculate the mean from the dbf into a FC field.  I ...
mhouts_ku
by mhouts_ku New Contributor
0 8
I have a script which remaps broken feature class layers from file geodatabase to sde. It works fine, but there's som...
ChrisHolmes
by ChrisHolmes Occasional Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated Tuesday
0 0
I am currently working with a geodatabase. I have the main script and multiple functions that the script calls.Howeve...
Mick
by Mick New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Saturday
0 1
xy = (47.550976, 42.963041) array = arcpy.Array() with arcpy.da.InsertCursor(schetchiki_path,['SHAPE@XY', 'Name']) a...
Radzhabad
by Radzhabad New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Wednesday
0 3