Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
Greetings, I'm trying to create a custom geoprocessing tool. The background:I have a polygon dataset "FarmLocations" ...
RaenaBallantyne_DeMaris
by RaenaBallantyne_DeMaris New Contributor II
in Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 0
I have this code:import arcpy   # Get the active map in the current project active_map = arcpy.mp.ArcGISProject("CURR...
MahdiMohammed
by MahdiMohammed New Contributor
0 1
Has anyone run into the issue where 'with arcpy.da.Editor(workspace, multiuser_mode=True):'  doesn't do anything?  In...
EvanMyers1
by EvanMyers1 Occasional Contributor
0 5
I'm working on an automated script to 1) import a .OBJ file into ArcGIS Pro, 2) Move the generated feature layer to a...
ARO
by ARO New Contributor
0 1
I have a Python toolbox in Pro that contains several tools that have a GPFeatureLayer as an input. I'd like to be abl...
vankerck
by vankerck New Contributor
0 2
Good morning,How can I export a FC to csv file, selecting some specific fields, and reorganizing them in a specific o...
SanchezNuñez
by SanchezNuñez Occasional Contributor
0 1
I am using ArcPy 10.8, a standalone ArcGIS Server 10.8.1, and ArcGIS JS (with map and scene view ...).In JS, I am try...
GIS_Enjoyer
by GIS_Enjoyer New Contributor III
in Python Questions Last Updated Friday
0 0
Good afternoon,How can I process an Micrsoft Excel file with several tabs. Each tab represents a department, and insi...
JoseSanchez
by JoseSanchez Occasional Contributor III
0 5
Good afternoon,I am looking for a way to find the 2 or the nearest facilities from a point.Is there a way to get more...
SanchezNuñez
by SanchezNuñez Occasional Contributor
0 4
Hey All,I'm sure I'm doing something very obvious that I'm missing, when using arcpy and the CopyFeatures tool, I'm r...
CodyPatterson
by CodyPatterson Occasional Contributor III
0 4
Hi! I've been stuck for days on this. ChatGPT was not able to help me. This sounds like a simple thing to do. Or, at ...
GeoMapIt
by GeoMapIt New Contributor II
0 5
Hello, I'm trying to create a new Table Frame or update the existing one. For the caseof creating a Table Frame using...
AnsgarG
by AnsgarG New Contributor
0 2
I have a jupyter notebook based on :https://developers.arcgis.com/python/guide/add-a-point-line-and-polygon/ I have t...
robmerritt
by robmerritt New Contributor III
2 1
 Are the differences between the writable layer properties in a layer file (.lyrx) and a map layer in an aprx file do...
gyetman
by gyetman New Contributor II
in Python Questions Last Updated Wednesday
0 2
I have a very repetitive workflow that I would like to try to automate but am a beginner coder. I have looked into th...
Tiff
by Tiff Occasional Contributor III
0 8
192 Subscribers