Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
If I SELECT ALL the query, without the select works.I only want to loop through 5 - 10 records, not 30,000. So trying...
CliveSwan
by CliveSwan Occasional Contributor II
Python Questions Last Updated 2 hours ago
0 3
My company asks to convert txt files to .csv files. Could you advise how to write a Python script for ArcGIS?  
Mick
by Mick New Member
Python Questions Last Updated 2 hours ago
0 6
I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.7 and I am currently working on creating layouts with geocoded data points. The data is store...
HansR
by HansR New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated 4 hours ago
0 0
I have write a py script with multiprocess, like this:import arcpyfrom multiprocessing import Pooldef worker(fc):    ...
leigao
by leigao New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 0
So I think that there might be several problems here. JSONToFeatures does not seem to want to output to the "memory" ...
feralcatcolonist
by feralcatcolonist New Contributor II
0 4
Hello everyone Its looks like these two cases  produce the same results:querySAOall = populated with a condition# Mak...
JoseSanchez
by JoseSanchez Occasional Contributor III
0 2
I have a Python script that exports sde attachments, photos submitted through Survey123. I need to rename the resulti...
LeviCecil
by LeviCecil Occasional Contributor III
0 2
Hello, I am trying to upload a PDF using Python to an outside FTP server. However, I keep getting the error about con...
Bubacz_Hannah
by Bubacz_Hannah New Contributor III
0 16
Greetings,I want to search all Features, but exclude those that are a 'NoneType' objectI tried to exclude the 'NoneTy...
CliveSwan
0 1
Greetings,I am using the ESRI example to try and return the Features extent, getting an error:Extent—ArcGIS Pro | Doc...
CliveSwan
Python Questions Last Updated Wednesday
0 2