Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
I'm having a problem with the following script.  It writes the feature successfully with all of the attributes, but i...
DougEaton
by DougEaton New Contributor II
in Python Questions Last Updated 14m ago
0 4
I am batch exporting photo attachments from a FGDB using the ExportAttachment script (as attached). The FGDB consists...
PaulGardiner
by PaulGardiner New Contributor III
in Python Questions Last Updated 3 hours ago
0 4
I am attempting to use arcpy.SelectLayerByLocation_management() to select polyline objects on a given layer based on ...
GavinPaw
by GavinPaw New Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 3
Hello everyone, I want to achieve the above effect by python, but how to implement it.Thanks
D_CGIS
by D_CGIS New Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated Saturday
0 1
The script below is not doing what I want. The script needs to calculate the mean and the standard deviation value in...
JHR
by JHR New Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated Thursday
0 0
I am writing scripts that take in a layers geometry at a specific location and create a new layer based on it. In ord...
GavinPaw
by GavinPaw New Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated a week ago
0 4
Hi,I am trying to publish a script tool as a geoprocessing service, but there are several issues that I have run into...
RPGIS
by RPGIS Regular Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated Wednesday
0 3
Hello,I replied to this post where the user had the same issue I'm experiencing. Since it was a Pro question I decide...
JaredPilbeam2
by JaredPilbeam2 MVP Regular Contributor MVP Regular Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated Tuesday
0 6
We migrated our servers to  cloud and it is causing issues with Python scripts.Our scripts which have following state...
TasneemMulla
by TasneemMulla New Contributor
in Python Questions Last Updated a week ago
0 3
Hello,I was wondering if it was possible to create an "in_memory" or a "memory" feature layer from a downloaded zippe...
mattkramer
by mattkramer New Contributor III
in Python Questions Last Updated Sunday
0 4