Python Questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other Boards in This Place

Latest Activity
Sort/Filter :
Good day everybody,I am currently working with a feature class. I have a field with each cat that could be repeated a...
Mick
by Mick New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated 51m ago
0 0
Does anyone know if there is a Select by Location type tool that chooses polygons of Largest Overlap?  I know there's...
dgray
by dgray New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated yesterday
0 1
I am currently testing a function. Could you tell me how to make it works and how to use it as a module in another sc...
Mick
by Mick New Contributor
0 9
Hi,Can someone please shed some light on why my glob.glob statement is not working?It works on shapefiles just not fe...
Vdawg1990
by Vdawg1990 New Contributor
0 4
Why would cim_lyr.featureTable.fieldDescriptions return an empty list when the feature layer clearly contains fields?...
MarvisKisakye1
by MarvisKisakye1 Occasional Contributor
0 5
I am attempting to zoom to layer on the map view NOT the layout view. I am aware that I can zoom to a layer using the...
MarvisKisakye1
by MarvisKisakye1 Occasional Contributor
0 3
I am trying to update a hosted table in AGOL (published from a CSV). The updated CSV has the same name and structure ...
IonSola_Torralba
by IonSola_Torralba New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Monday
0 1
I have an update cursor that updates rows of a feature class on AGOL. The code below works.with arcpy.da.UpdateCursor...
TatjanaScagliotti
by TatjanaScagliotti New Contributor II
Python Questions Last Updated Thursday
0 8
In Python ArcGIS Pro 2.7, I'm trying to get the active layer in a Map TOC.  I can get the CURRENT project and active ...
Darrin_Smith
by Darrin_Smith New Contributor
Python Questions Last Updated Monday
0 4
Hello all,Some time after upgrading to Arc Pro 2.7 (now on 2.7.2) I lost the ability to install anything via the pyth...
ChrisRingo
by ChrisRingo New Contributor III
Python Questions Last Updated Thursday
0 3