Arcpy - Get Cell value of CutFill raster

Jump to solution
05-18-2017 08:06 PM
neolab
by
New Contributor

Hello everybody,

Currently I finished implement the Volume calculation using Cut/Fill tool. As you know CutFill tool give us a raster file with an attribute table include the volume change of 2 surface. 

So is there a way that we can get the information (coordinate) of the cell corresponding with each row in attribute table, I mean i want to know the position (coordinate) and volume changed of cells in CutFill raster

Best regards 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

if you want all the points in the raster, then just use the raster to point tool.  If you just want those for a particular zone, query for it in the raster calculator, then use the same tool.  Alternately, you can convert the raster to a NumPyArray and work in pure python numpy... but I suspect you haven't ventured there yet (check my blog for numpy related links and examples of working with rasters)

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

The table represents zones meeting a condition (see this link) So if you only need particular zones, it would be wise to query for that condition first, then use Raster to Point

0 Kudos
neolab
by
New Contributor

Thank you very much Mr Dan Patterson,
if i want to get all the Zone in the Attribute table so what i should do in this case?

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

if you want all the points in the raster, then just use the raster to point tool.  If you just want those for a particular zone, query for it in the raster calculator, then use the same tool.  Alternately, you can convert the raster to a NumPyArray and work in pure python numpy... but I suspect you haven't ventured there yet (check my blog for numpy related links and examples of working with rasters)

0 Kudos
neolab
by
New Contributor

Thanh you very much Mr Patterson

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Could you close this thread please if an answer was obtained

0 Kudos