Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot invoke "com.esri.standardsql.query.Selection.getExpression()" because "<local6>.y" is null

4 weeks ago
NoahFrazzini
New Contributor II

Following an upgrade from 11.1 to 11.3, our hosting server started throwing these errors.

Type: Severe

Message: "feature server..." Cannot invoke "com.esri.standardsql.query.Selection.getExpression()" because "<local6>.y" is null

Target: Rest

Machine: Hosting Server

Code: 9000 (Cannot access Admin API)

-- I am pulling these errors from the Admin API

Process: 11868. 

I am unsure as to why this has started so any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated. All enterprise datastores are healthy and validated. This specifically started happening following the upgrade and have not seen any other documentation on the matter. Due to privacy concerns I cannot provide screenshots.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
NoahFrazzini
New Contributor II

There is another error code that the admin logs show.

Type: Warning

Message: Request for service'...' did not have adequate credentials

Target: Admin

Machine: Hosting Server

Code: 7331

Process: 11868

0 Kudos
JustinMallinckrodt
Esri Contributor

Hello Noah - Sorry to hear about your recent experience after upgrading to 11.3.

Can you share more information about other symptoms that are happening? 
- Is there a consistent time these errors are showing up? How frequently? What is the action that's occurring?
- What type of authentication are you using?

As you mentioned, getting this error while being able to access the Admin API seems strange.

0 Kudos
NoahFrazzini
New Contributor II

The errors are constant and they pretty much fill the whole log on a daily basis. The action is usually a user attempting to host a service on the portal whether that be updating information or posting new features. And we are using IWA.

0 Kudos