Creating runtime deployment without manifest - option for debug?

Jump to solution
03-24-2015 10:37 PM
LinaYap1
New Contributor II

I am following the instructions here Create an ArcGIS Runtime deployment—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers, us​ing the 2nd option - creating runtime deployment without the manifest.

How can I create the deployment folder such that it supports debugging / no-debugging?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

What type of debugging would you like to do?

If you are using the LocalServer there are some additional options available - run the LocalServerUtility.exe within arcgisruntime10.2.5\LocalServer32 or arcgisruntime10.2.5\LocalServer64. For more information see Work with local services—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers

If you don't find the information you need please describe what you would specifically like to do and the type of documentation/information you need and we'll endeavour to enhance the doc in that direction.

Cheers

Mike

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi,

What type of debugging would you like to do?

If you are using the LocalServer there are some additional options available - run the LocalServerUtility.exe within arcgisruntime10.2.5\LocalServer32 or arcgisruntime10.2.5\LocalServer64. For more information see Work with local services—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET | ArcGIS for Developers

If you don't find the information you need please describe what you would specifically like to do and the type of documentation/information you need and we'll endeavour to enhance the doc in that direction.

Cheers

Mike

0 Kudos
LinaYap1
New Contributor II

Oh yes, I was looking for the HTTP debugging traffic - the LocalServerUtility works for me. Thanks!

0 Kudos