Where to get the dev authorization codes for the developer subscription

Jump to solution
09-02-2019 06:34 PM
DarrenSaunders1
New Contributor

I can't for the life of me find where in my esri I am supposed to get the authorization codes for the products for my dev box for my developer subscription.  All I can find is what appears to be the production codes.  I can see that I have an active developer subscription.  I must be missing something obvious can anyone point me in the right direction.  I know I have had trouble with this before but can't remember what I did.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LauraWhite
Esri Contributor

Hi Darren, no problem. You should see a box to the left - click on View Authorizations, this should bring up a list of all of the authorizations related to your ADS code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LauraWhite
Esri Contributor

Hi Darren, When you log in to the Esri Account on My Esri where you have linked your Developer Subscription, there will will be a link at the top of the page noted as "developer" . Clicking this link will show the authorization numbers associated with your Developer Subscription. 

DarrenSaunders1
New Contributor

Thanks Laura but when I click on this link all I see is the developer subscription code and that it is active.  There are no authorization numbers for the individual products.

0 Kudos
LauraWhite
Esri Contributor

Hi Darren, no problem. You should see a box to the left - click on View Authorizations, this should bring up a list of all of the authorizations related to your ADS code.