Select to view content in your preferred language

Is it possible to 'repeat last' when creating a license provision?

Jump to solution
10-24-2018 12:04 PM
Labels (2)
jmmGeoToo
New Contributor II

Every year, I have to provision ~100 single use licenses. Typically, I have 75 to do at one point in the year and 25 to do at a different point in the year. The vast majority of these are the same - Desktop Standard with Extensions. It would save a ton of time to have a 'repeat last' option when creating a new provision. Currently, I have to start the wizard from the beginning every time.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomLutz
Esri Contributor

This is a great suggestion!  We are working on a way to save multiple configurations in the Create New Provisioning File workflow. So, you'll be able to not only repeat the last file you created, but any configuration you set up. We are looking to implement this at the beginning of 2019. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TomLutz
Esri Contributor

This is a great suggestion!  We are working on a way to save multiple configurations in the Create New Provisioning File workflow. So, you'll be able to not only repeat the last file you created, but any configuration you set up. We are looking to implement this at the beginning of 2019. Thanks!

JoshBeaton
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes! Thank your for the input. We really appreciate the feedback and will continue to incorporate these types of enhancements to make the experience easier.

0 Kudos