Can't connect Organization with My Esri

10-13-2023 05:32 AM
Labels (2)
VasilSterjo
New Contributor

Have an issue connecting My Esri with Organization. Have Administrator role and GIS Professional Advanced user type.

When I log in My Esri, I get:

myesri_issue.png

Q1: How to send invitation from Organization to My Esri?

And when I go at Overview > Connected Organizations I get this

Screenshot 2023-10-13 141743.png

Q2: How to connect Organization to My Esri?

Finished My Esri 101 and Introduction to My Esri Administration web courses for better understand and learn how to use My Esri.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 152251.png

Q3: I don't see "Connect to My Esri" on My Esri page. Why don't I see it? Did I do anything wrong?

Can you help me to solve these issues?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

In the first screenshot you posted, My Esri is offering you the instructions on what you need to do to get an invitation. My Esri detected that you are outside the US, so you are prompted to contact your distributor. If you click on the link provided ("contact your distributor"), you should be taken to the esri.com page of your distributor, which lists the ways you can contact your distributor.

If you don't see the information when you click on the link, go to this page: https://www.esri.com/en-us/contact#c=us&t=0

And in the search box called "Not the office you’re looking for?" enter your country's name, and you'll be able to access its contact resource list.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri
0 Kudos