My ESRI Tech Needs Expanded Support Categories

05-08-2023 05:56 AM
Labels (1)
SheriNorton
Occasional Contributor II

The My ESRI Support Categories and Subcategories are insufficient for both website and phone case submission. I have had many cases that do not fit at all in the limited categories/sub-categories. This is problematic, leading to delays in routing the problem to the correct analyst.

Tags (2)
3 Comments
TeresaDolan
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

@SheriNorton 

Thanks for your comment.

Could you supply some suggestions as to Categories and Subcategories that you were expecting to find, or that you would find useful? I can pass those on to the Support team for consideration.

SheriNorton

Sure - I had another case to submit today regarding annoying Locator errors for existing Pro Projects. In this instance, while the Customize, Configure and Develop Category is a reasonable choice, there are just two Sub-Categories (Add-Ins, Utility Network Industry Configurations). The Sub-Category is required, but neither of these limited options fits my problem at all. So I'm force to pick one of them regardless and hope the case gets routed to the correct analyst. Frustrating and inefficient.

TeresaDolan

@SheriNorton- Thanks for the details. I have passed your request on to the team that manages those lists.