General information about the work

Jump to solution
11-29-2021 01:43 PM
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor

Greetings to all members and management, I am pleased to share with you news and comments, in the framework of work and teaching yesterday, I was taking a test in GIS applications for the fourth stage, a bachelor’s degree on the application of hydrology, and the work was good and fruitful with the dear students at Zakho University, your colleague teacher Sabah from Iraq.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings to my colleague Chris, how are you, I wish you good health always, I am happy for your response to my post on the topic that I raised, and thank you very much. Indeed, the issue of water we have in Iraq and Kurdistan Region - Northern Dohuk Governorate represents one of the most important topics and the most important problem is that the use and employment of information systems technology Geography in the region is still very marginalized and we do not find sufficient support, even in the university we do not have laboratories and mapping workshops as required, and I express my gratitude again for your kind response and the link you sent me. And thank you, your brother, teacher Sabah at Zakho University from Iraqi Kurdistan - Iraq.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ChrisCatania
Esri Community Team

Welcome to the Esri Community, @kurdishbrwar ! It's great to have you here with us! Sounds like your test went well 🙂 Excited to hear more about our GIS experiences at Zakho University.  You might want to check out our Water Resources place for more GIS knowledge related to hydrology.  https://community.esri.com/t5/water-resources/ct-p/water-resources

As you explore around, we invite you to check out the Community Basic resources where you can get tips on asking good questions, finding solutions, sharing ideas and other tools to get you started on your journey. If you have any questions, let us know. Excited to see you around the community! 

Esri Community Strategist
kurdishbrwar
Occasional Contributor
Greetings to my colleague Chris, how are you, I wish you good health always, I am happy for your response to my post on the topic that I raised, and thank you very much. Indeed, the issue of water we have in Iraq and Kurdistan Region - Northern Dohuk Governorate represents one of the most important topics and the most important problem is that the use and employment of information systems technology Geography in the region is still very marginalized and we do not find sufficient support, even in the university we do not have laboratories and mapping workshops as required, and I express my gratitude again for your kind response and the link you sent me. And thank you, your brother, teacher Sabah at Zakho University from Iraqi Kurdistan - Iraq.