Data Analysis and management, Working on GIS Application

12-09-2022 12:41 PM
GopikrishnaNallagorla
New Contributor

Hi everyone Im Krishna from India .Im currently pursuing my post graduation on data analytics which deals with statistical data analysis ,python programming, and GIS application and image processing  technology. As i would like to start my career in GIS field im so glad to meet this community  where i can interact with GIS experts and experienced GIS analysts and share my thoughts and improve myself to achieve good carrier opportunities.  I hope i could improve myself with interacting with you all in the community.

As i would like to start my carrier in GIS field, im looking for  better start which improves my skills and knowledge .Can anyone suggest me from where should i start and how to improve my skills in GIS.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BriannaEttley
Esri Community Manager

Welcome, @GopikrishnaNallagorla

You've come to the right place. Consider Esri Community to be your go-to spot for discussing all things GIS — a virtual gathering place where you can find solutions, share ideas, and collaborate to solve problems with the help of members from all around the globe.

Please be sure to check out the following Community-use resources to get you started: 

And, noting your specific interest, these areas may prove a good starting point: 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Brianna Ettley
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
ezrachipatiso
New Contributor
Im glad to hear from you. Im Ezra from Zimbabwe completing my MSc Geomatics
Engineering.
0 Kudos
GopikrishnaNallagorla
New Contributor

Hello Ezra nice to meet you. Its glad  to meet someone from same field of work. Im looking forward to work with you .I hope this could help us in sharing knowledge and information with each other. 

0 Kudos
Abhishek
New Contributor II
Hello Krishna, I am Abhishek from Gurgaon, India. Currently I am in 11th
grade and have been part of Esri for the last two years, have done a lot of
courses and projects and gained a lot of knowledge from the same. As I read
your Esri community message, I hope you could help me to enlighten my
career. What all should I practice to be to be a GIS analyst.

0 Kudos