ArcGIS Pro editing - Features not appearing

01-20-2020 07:14 AM
ChrisShaffer
New Contributor II

So, I'm working in ArcGIS Pro 2.4.3 on Windows 10. I create a new geodatabase feature class, add it to the map, and begin editing. When I left-click to add a point feature, a record gets added to the attribute table, but the features doesn't appear on the map. It fails to appear when zooming or moving the map. The only way I can get it to appear is to save edits and then zoom/move the map. Anyone else experience this? It happens with lines and polygons too. The coordinate system for the map, feature class, and image I'm using for a basemap are all GCS WGS 1984. There are no definitions queries in the feature class. Any help would be much appreciated!

12 Replies
AdamMurrin
New Contributor

FIGURED IT OUT FOR ME
Select the feature layer go to Feature layer (top centre) > Masking  and I had to turn off a mask that I don't remember turning on

0 Kudos
RobertAutrey
New Contributor II

So, I'm new to ArcPro. I find that clicking the save button and then the refresh button refreshes the view without having to zoom in and out. But, isn't there a version of the save button that has "and refresh" tagged onto it in the ribbon customization? That sure would help. I've been looking but I can't seem to find one.

0 Kudos
panagiotisioannou
New Contributor

Hello every one, i m working in arcgis pro 3.3.1 now. The solution that worked for me was to change from the option menu the settings for Editing. I changed it to single workspace edit session and it works fine now. The problem is that you lose the programs functionality which is one basic changes from arcgis desktop to arcgis pro and that's bad. 

panagiotisioannou_0-1724146695065.png

0 Kudos