Select to view content in your preferred language

Does Arcgis pro have an automated tool for performing satellite image pre-preprocessing

04-30-2018 07:41 PM
ElijahOwoseni
Emerging Contributor

I have worked with software such as QGIS, ENVI and PCI geomatica, and they have tools to that performs atmospheric correction, cloud masking and haze removal. Although I use PCI geomatica if the image has heavy haze because it does remove the haze perfectly well. But I still prefer the Envi flaash wizard .
While working with Arcmap I used the raster calculator for DOS atmospheric correction. Which I find tedious
I know that I can access imagery such as Landsat from esri living atlas, I would like to know if:
Atmospheric correction process has been performed the on imagery
There is an automated toolbox for both arcgis pro and arcmap that does this operation

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Elijah,

Did you find an answer to this question? It looks like you have marked the thread as "assumed answered". If you found an answer, please list it here. If not, it would be good to undo the "assumed answered" notification so others can look into this and give suggestions.

ArcGIS Pro

0 Kudos
ElijahOwoseni
Emerging Contributor

Adrain,

Thanks I have not gotten an answer yet, I mistakenly marked the thread as "assumed answered". I don't know how to undo it.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Image Analyst tools....

Raster Functions...  which has a whole load of things relating to imagery (ie correction, appearance, conversion etc)

How much of these have you explored and compared to your other software to see if workflows can be replicated?