Polyline to Raster - any way to set value preference

02-07-2020 04:42 AM
Labels (1)
JeffChartrand
New Contributor III

Hi,  I have a road feature class.  I want to change the vector lines to raster values.  Is there any easy way to specify cell value by preference at junctions?.  For example, Road type A with Road B at a T junction.  Some times it chooses to make the cell  Road Value A some time Road Value B.  Two junctions below.  Western junction takes value of Brown.  The Eastern junction takes value of Green.   For my use I want the cell to always take A value at junctions of A/B .

I am using Arcmap 10.6.1. Raster cell size is 1m.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Jeff

I was asking if you could repro the 'missing destination' problem with raster destinations.

I don't think i have specific steps and data yet to repro the second 'memory error' problem. Can you provide those?

thx

-jt

0 Kudos
JeffChartrand
New Contributor III

Hi, yes tried destinations as raster points using both tools CostPath and CP with Polyline and same problem.   The good news is we put the SA patch you suggested on and it now works without memory error and now multi destination paths work with Costpath tool but not with Costpath with Polyline.  So we can do costpath with old tool but not the new.  ESRI UK are working on the issue.

Thanks for all your help!!

Jeff

0 Kudos