I am attempting to export a feature class from a GDB to either a shapefile or DBF, and the results are an empty shapefile or DBF, with only the column headers. I have tried this both in ArcMap and ArcCatalog with the same results. I think this has something to do with the original data, it is originally housed in a SyBase database. Here's what I did:
-Connected to Sybase database via ArcCatalog -added table to ArcMap, and displayed X,Y events -exported events as new feature class in GDB (if I attempted to export to shapefile, I experienced the same empty shapefile) -Now am attempting to export from GBD to shapefile or DBF to convert into Excel.