A few months ago I got strung along by Tech Support on an issue with rebuilding locators in 10.3.1 desktop. When attempting to rebuild an existing locator the process fails with the send the logfile to ESRI window. It seems to me that I got the analyst to admit it was a bug, but never heard anything about a fix. Has anyone heard?
Today while rebuilding locators it will typically fail for the first try or two and then succeed. Arrgh...
Joe... I can't sort by date, nor include a version path but ... Esri Support Search-Results there are lots and I have no clue if you have also gone through the list. leaving
Thanks Dan- I haven't looked yet; been too busy re-creating locators; that is the only sure way to get new data published. But hey, it's only 9-1-1: what 's the urgency....
looking through 10.4.1 now sooooo for the future
BUG-000090306 ArcGIS for Desktop stops responding when rebuilding an address locator built using an alternate name table based on a United States address locator style supporting alternate name tables.
BUG-000088672 Performance issues when geocoding with large locators in ArcMap 10.3.1.
NIM073577 In the Create Address Locator tool, the reference data dialog box does not set the correct role. The role must be set to the primary table and not the alias (logic error).
my eyes are buggy now