Iterate Feature on Spatial Join

Jump to solution
03-30-2017 03:38 AM
MeganIsaacs
New Contributor II

I am trying to iterate on a spatial join on point data.  I want to get the attribute of a polygon onto a point dataset.  I can do it fine for one features but have loads of points to get through so want to use the iterate function which I have not used before.  I have attempted this but the spatial join needs to have an input value - what value do I tell it to use as I want it to use all the features in my geodatabase but it wont me select this - only wants me to select one feature. 

So far I have got this far.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AbdullahAnter
Occasional Contributor III

Replace Iterate Dataset with Iterate Feature Classes  . And make sure that all feature Classes in Geodatabase are point feature classes that only you want to spatial join. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AbdullahAnter
Occasional Contributor III

Replace Iterate Dataset with Iterate Feature Classes  . And make sure that all feature Classes in Geodatabase are point feature classes that only you want to spatial join. 

MeganIsaacs
New Contributor II

Thank you very much – it works now.

Megan Isaacs

GIS Manager

Tel 0141 354 1410

www.force9energy.com<http://www.force9energy.com/>

272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.

T: 0141 354 1410 F: 0141 354 1411.

Force 9 Energy Partners LLP, registered number OC355316

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please

advise the sender immediately and delete this message. This message does not form part of any contract unless so stated.

0 Kudos