Importing an excel Spreadsheet as Object - Whole Column is disappearing

Jump to solution
09-25-2014 02:34 PM
TanyaMcintyre
New Contributor

I've imported 5 different spreadsheets, and on 2 of them the last column has disappeared.

I tried changing the size of the font didn't help. I tried setting a print area.

Please someone help me with this frustrating issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JessiecarEsguerra
New Contributor III

One of the cause of the missing header that I experienced was that the header name has space/s and I just added underscore on it and it work. Have you set the target correctly during loading of schema?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
JessiecarEsguerra
New Contributor III

What is the exact header name on your spreadsheet that is missing? Is there an special character on it?

0 Kudos
TanyaMcintyre
New Contributor

The Header name is AREA. Its a list with a bunch of columns and it has Job Title, Name, Area as the headers.

as i menioned 5 spreadsheets all the same, but 2 show up with the last column missing.

0 Kudos
JessiecarEsguerra
New Contributor III

One of the cause of the missing header that I experienced was that the header name has space/s and I just added underscore on it and it work. Have you set the target correctly during loading of schema?

0 Kudos
TanyaMcintyre
New Contributor

Well, I'm not sure what the problem is/was, but after carefully adjusting the columns to not have any extra space and even adjusted some font size and it fit. BUt if i move it even a millimeter, the column disappears!
It is still frustrating however, becuase now some words in some of the columns are slightly smaller. I'm just glad the column re-appeared!

Thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
JessiecarEsguerra
New Contributor III

Glad to help.

0 Kudos