Hello GIS Lords, I am working on Coverage conversion to VPF but it is no fun without ArcInfo Workstation. I browsed every where but no joy finding an installation file for the same. please if any can offer help either providing the s/w or an alternative.

08-30-2017 12:08 AM
WALIEDCHEETOS1
New Contributor
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Export to VPF... seems like the one

0 Kudos
WALIEDCHEETOS1
New Contributor

Hello Dan, thanks for the reply.

But the case is that this tool requires ArcInfo Workstation installed as shown below and i can't find this ArcInfo Workstation anywhere and was not lucky enough to find any alternative for the conversion process as well.

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

Check your 'My Esri', go to your Organizations, then to Downloads.  If your organization has it, it will be listed there.  If not, you will have to locate a machine that has it. 

0 Kudos
WALIEDCHEETOS1
New Contributor

I did check My ESRI first thing with no joy, it seems it has been discontinued but there should be somewhere else where this ArcInfo Workstation exists but i do not have any clue 

0 Kudos
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

How about the Production Mapping Extension?  VPF to Geodatabase....

0 Kudos
WALIEDCHEETOS1
New Contributor

VPF to Geodatabase won't help me exporting the data into VPF data format because it takes VPF files as input and i need to output VPF for VMAP2 production.

0 Kudos
curtvprice
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Just to add to this thread workstation does still run, see ArcInfo Workstation Guidance‌  -- though of course no tech support of bug fixes.  If you need workstation I would follow up with through your customer service rep.

0 Kudos