I am in desperate need of help. I have been trying to run Polygon Neighbors on a large data set but I am constantly getting the following error: The geometry is not M-aware. After reviewing and trying many different suggestions on an archived ESRI forum I am still running into the error. This tool has worked for me in the past so I'm stumped as to why it is not working now. Here is a list of the things that I have tried to solve this error - none of which have worked:
- ran multi-part feature to single part feature
- cleaned the data set
- converted the feature class to a shapefile
- converted the shapefile and feature classes to a new shapefile and feature class and disabling the M value in the environment
- clipped the dataset to a smaller size
- tried running the tool in ArcCatalog and ArcMap 10.1 Basic
- rebooted ArcCatalog and ArcMap and my computer
If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
This may be a long but did you find a solution to this or can you even remember!? I am having the exact same issue and I'm at a loss!
Tried all of the suggestions I found but still getting this issue?!?!
Thank you so much i tried for two days to figure out this problem and loosing it for good.
When i read comment, i wouldnt think it would work but here we go,
Thank you, this was the only option that actually worked for me,