Select to view content in your preferred language

Focal Statistics Error (The table was not found; General function failure; A column was specified that does not exist)

01-08-2024 11:01 AM
Alyssa_68
New Contributor

Hi all,

Does anyone have experience with these error messages? I'm quite stumped by them.

In the last week or two I have been working on creating 20 different rasters. 6 are related to landcover, and for each I followed the same workflow: Reclassify -> Focal Statistics (Sum) -> Raster Calculator. All rasters were created from the same original landcover raster, and then Reclassify was used to isolate 6 different types. Everything worked and showed up fine on the map. But fast forward to this week, I'm using Copy Raster to export all 6 and only 3 work. I tried exporting the remaining 3 rasters individually using Export Raster, but I got error messages for all three (I think the same ones that are below). I tried everything I could think of, but nothing worked.

I gave up and decided to repeat the entire process and create 3 new rasters in a brand new project, stored on a hard drive with plenty of memory. I tried running Focal Statistics on all 3 rasters and got the error messages below. I have no idea what's wrong, because I didn't run into any issues the first time I created these rasters, the issues popped up after I tried exporting. I also don't understand why the original three wouldn't export when everything else did. 

Any thoughts? Thanks for your help in advance!

Screenshot 2024-01-08 124003.png

0 Kudos
0 Replies