Oracle Primavera in Arc GiS

Jump to solution
a week ago
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello,

Few weeks ago, I have addtended the ESRI Infrastructure Management & GIS Conference where I joined the workshop about connecting ArcGIS Pro and Oracle Primavera6.

Unfortunatelly I didn't pick up the detailed information regarding this possibility.

Can you provide me with more information about the connection to Oracle Primavera6 Enterprise and ArcGIS Pro?

I would appriciate any information regarding this topic.

Regads,

Monika

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thanks for attending the conference and for watching our session on integrating project schedules. In the current version of the this tool, it is not available for download. It was developed by our Professional Services team who continually improves the tool and would need to meet with you and your P6 users to make sure it can be used with your current P6 configuration. If you are interested in having that meeting, then you can reach out to your account manager or email AEC_Consulting@esri.com 

This month, we will post a StoryMap to the AEC Community here containing all the information shared during the conference session. 

View solution in original post

Tags (3)
1 Reply
Highlighted
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thanks for attending the conference and for watching our session on integrating project schedules. In the current version of the this tool, it is not available for download. It was developed by our Professional Services team who continually improves the tool and would need to meet with you and your P6 users to make sure it can be used with your current P6 configuration. If you are interested in having that meeting, then you can reach out to your account manager or email AEC_Consulting@esri.com 

This month, we will post a StoryMap to the AEC Community here containing all the information shared during the conference session. 

View solution in original post

Tags (3)