Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pro 3.x Bug in reading relational data

12-14-2022 04:53 AM
Labels (2)
BranislavBlagojevic
Occasional Contributor II

ArcGIS Pro 3.x, Identify Pop-up correctly identifies only and only the first level of related data (by the depth of all related data - see the attached video) in the geodatabase file.
I am asking ESRI to fix the bug urgently! My company often makes and supplements decisions based on the context of interconnected data, by simple identification, a logically arranged set of information. Instead, we now have to uninstall ArcGIS Pro 3.x, install ArcMAP, resymbolize everything, in order to have the usual Workflow.
This is really embarrassing! I am convinced that you know about the bug (on the contrary, it means that you have never opened ArcGIS Pro!), but you hear about it,

and you consciously push users to new, untested versions! Who gives you the right to steal other people's time?!?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Asrujit_SenGupta
MVP Regular Contributor

While the frustration of something not working is expected, this is not the official channel of communication with Esri or the way to report a critical Bug for your organization. I would suggest contacting Esri Technical Support and reporting it.

How to report a bug in ArcGIS Pro 

Report Bug

For something so critical for your organization's workflow, I would have expected proper testing before migrating to ArcGIS Pro.

0 Kudos
BranislavBlagojevic
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for the recommendations! I know about the 'official' BUG communication channel, but... What is this? ESRI community 'without' ESRI? Funny! We pay ESRI dearly for "application development", but they don't pay us for testing! On the contrary, this and a number of officially published bugs clearly show ESRI's irresponsibility!

0 Kudos