Select to view content in your preferred language

Invalid Terminal Configuration error at 2.3

Jump to solution
01-30-2019 08:43 AM
MarkCederholm
Frequent Contributor

My network configuration (based on UPDM) which worked fine at 2.2 is failing at 2.3.  My customer meters are at the default single terminal configuration, and when I enable topology, every single meter gets error type 39 "Point feature has invalid terminal configuration".  Has anyone else seen this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

Well the default value for the field is 'Default', so it should be populated.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

Error 39 means the terminal path is invalid.

Error feature management—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

What values do you see in Terminal path?

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm
Frequent Contributor

I don't populate a value.  Do I need to change that to "Default" now for all single terminal devices?

0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

Well the default value for the field is 'Default', so it should be populated.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm
Frequent Contributor

OK, I'll update my script to see if that fixes things.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm
Frequent Contributor

That did the trick, thanks.  I'm surprised the default value wasn't automatically filled when I populated the asset package.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm
Frequent Contributor

This might be the issue: I create connectivity associations between each meter and a junction so that I can have multiple meters per assembly.  Here's an example of an association record that I import:

ASSOCIATIONTYPE,FROMFEATURECLASS,FROMASSETGROUP,FROMASSETTYPE,FROMGLOBALID,FROMTERMINAL,TOFEATURECLASS,TOASSETGROUP,TOASSETTYPE,TOGLOBALID,TOTERMINAL,ISCONTENTVISIBLE
Junction Junction Connectivity,PipelineDevice,Meter,Customer,{31C37CF7-CF62-4700-BB1D-90EDEC05F4FD},Single Terminal,PipelineJunction,Connection Point,Riser Connection,{06AD49ED-BE80-4DC5-ACD5-C28436EC0DC4},Single Terminal,

Is there something I need to change?

0 Kudos