Invalid Terminal Configuration error at 2.3

Jump to solution
01-30-2019 08:43 AM
Labels (1)
MarkCederholm
Occasional Contributor III

My network configuration (based on UPDM) which worked fine at 2.2 is failing at 2.3.  My customer meters are at the default single terminal configuration, and when I enable topology, every single meter gets error type 39 "Point feature has invalid terminal configuration".  Has anyone else seen this issue?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Well the default value for the field is 'Default', so it should be populated.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Error 39 means the terminal path is invalid.

Error feature management—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop 

What values do you see in Terminal path?

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

I don't populate a value.  Do I need to change that to "Default" now for all single terminal devices?

0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Well the default value for the field is 'Default', so it should be populated.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

OK, I'll update my script to see if that fixes things.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

That did the trick, thanks.  I'm surprised the default value wasn't automatically filled when I populated the asset package.

0 Kudos
MarkCederholm

This might be the issue: I create connectivity associations between each meter and a junction so that I can have multiple meters per assembly.  Here's an example of an association record that I import:

ASSOCIATIONTYPE,FROMFEATURECLASS,FROMASSETGROUP,FROMASSETTYPE,FROMGLOBALID,FROMTERMINAL,TOFEATURECLASS,TOASSETGROUP,TOASSETTYPE,TOGLOBALID,TOTERMINAL,ISCONTENTVISIBLE
Junction Junction Connectivity,PipelineDevice,Meter,Customer,{31C37CF7-CF62-4700-BB1D-90EDEC05F4FD},Single Terminal,PipelineJunction,Connection Point,Riser Connection,{06AD49ED-BE80-4DC5-ACD5-C28436EC0DC4},Single Terminal,

Is there something I need to change?

0 Kudos