Failed to execute (AssetPackageToUtilityNetwork).

10-20-2020 11:54 PM
Labels (2)
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

I am using Utility Network Data Management  implementation pattern stated in Implementation-Patterns-for-UPDM-2019. When I run the Apply Asset Package tool to load schema only, it fails with following error:

EXCEPTION
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\common\wrappers.py", line 106, in wrapper
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\gptools\tools.py", line 525, in run
**kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utility_network\ap.py", line 254, in __init__
self._properties: dict = self._initialize(kwargs.pop('cache', None))
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\common\wrappers.py", line 317, in wrapper
result = func(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utility_network\ap.py", line 309, in _initialize
s.main(xml_un)
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utils\ap_to_xml.py", line 268, in main
self.remove_extra_domain_networks()
File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs\arcgispro-py3-clone\Lib\site-packages\untools\utils\ap_to_xml.py", line 166, in remove_extra_domain_networks
to_remove.setdefault(source.dataset_type, set()).add(source.name.lower())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'dataset_type'

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Can you post the parameters and full messages from the run?  I think we know the issue, but need some more information to be sure.

0 Kudos
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply. In asset package I am giving the changed asset package according to my spatial reference system and in utility network(UN) parameter I am giving test_ne UN. test_ne has only StructureLine. 

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

If you check both Structure and Pipeline in Apply Asset Package, do you get the error?

0 Kudos
aaizMe
by
New Contributor II

It worked but completed with warnings. Also do I have to delete the extra feature classes?, for example the data I have won't have linear referencing, P_Centerline, P_CenterlineAccuracy etc. Do I need to delete these feature classes?

0 Kudos
AyanPalit
Esri Regular Contributor

Linear referencing objects/attributes may be left in the model with no data. It is a good design practice to envision the capabilities/requirements for the implementation. 

Ayan Palit | Principal Consultant Esri
0 Kudos