Group Ownership Change

03-26-2024 11:33 AM
JeffreyThompson2
MVP Regular Contributor
27 8 823

As you may or may not have noticed, @RobertScheitlin__GISP has not been around much lately. As such, I have asked Robert's permission to be added as an owner on this group. Nothing about this group will be changing, but just be aware that if you try to ask Robert a question, he probably won't answer.

Let's all give Robert Scheitlin a big round of applause for his many dedicated years of help and leadership to the GIS community, especially for all his many wonderful WebAppBuilder and Experience Builder Widgets.

8 Comments
shodge_fsu
New Contributor III

Thank you @JeffreyThompson2 for helping out with this group and thank you @RobertScheitlin__GISP for your many contributions to this and other groups.

bdoventures
New Contributor III

It's hard to imagine the future of a custom widgets group without @RobertScheitlin__GISP. Thanks @JeffreyThompson2 for helping out where you can.  

janegilvarry1
New Contributor

I would like to add a note of gratitude to Robert for all his wonderful widgets and contributions to the community.

🙂

BrunoGomesdeSouza
New Contributor III

👏 Thank's  Robert to be one of the most rellevant pillar of this community!

AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III
vnixon
by
New Contributor II

Hats off to Robert for his leadership of this group over the years. It's clear that he educated and inspired a lot of GIS developers through this forum and he certainly had a positive impact on GIS development at my organization.

LaurynasGedminas2
Occasional Contributor

Hey,

What widgets users need for the Experience Builder?

AdamGebhart
Occasional Contributor III

@LaurynasGedminas2- are you asking what (custom) widgets EB users would like to see?  If so, our users have found the following WAB custom widgets (with author) very helpful.  Enhanced Search and Identify are probably the most commonly used.

Enhanced Search (Robert Scheitlin)

Identify (Robert Scheitlin)

Popup Panel (Robert Scheitlin)

Enhanced Locate (Robert Scheitlin)

eDraw (can't remember)

Measure (can't remember)

I think some versions of these, produced by others, have been made available to the masses but I don't know how they compare to what was available in WAB.  Here is one possible replacement for eSearch and Identify > https://community.esri.com/t5/experience-builder-custom-widgets/enhanced-search-for-experience-build...

About the Author
A frequently confused rock-hound that writes ugly, but usually functional code.