How to use the YPN Networking Space

03-09-2023 08:18 AM
Labels (1)
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Welcome to the Esri YPN Networking space. This area is designed to help connect you with other professionals who are either young in their geospatial careers, are still discovering their GIS journey, or are now giving back as GIS mentors.

Create a post and specify how you’d like to connect with others. Here are some examples of how to use this space:

• Connect with peers in similar roles and industries (be specific in how you’d like to connect)
  • Share upcoming events or event activities (conference socials, special interest groups, meetups)
  • Offer mentoring opportunities or seek mentorship
  • List training programs or seek best practices
  • Stay informed on industry and GIS trends
  • Connect on other relevant topic areas

Make sure to enter a best-fitting label from the list included during post creation. At least one label is required.

If you have any technical questions, please direct those to the Esri YPN Questions Board.

7 Replies
MafaldaBastosMoura
New Contributor III

Really Interested and Excited

HarishKV
Occasional Contributor

Really excited. Happy to be a part of the community. Happy to help peers and contribute to YPN

KaitlynEsman
New Contributor III

I wish this had been an available resource when I was just starting in the GIS field.  I am looking forward to connecting with like-minded people here and learning more from this community.  

MafaldaBastosMoura
New Contributor III

Could you make some examples in practice ?

0 Kudos
MIKEMORE
New Contributor

I'm happy to be one of this Big community 

0 Kudos
DanielBrimmo
New Contributor

I'm glad be to here, many thanks to ESRI YSN 

HereignsChika777

Am delighted to be part of this movement 

0 Kudos