Select to view content in your preferred language

How to use the YPN Networking Space

03-09-2023 08:18 AM
Labels (1)
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Welcome to the Esri YPN Networking space. This area is designed to help connect you with other professionals who are either young in their geospatial careers, are still discovering their GIS journey, or are now giving back as GIS mentors.

Create a post and specify how you’d like to connect with others. Here are some examples of how to use this space:

• Connect with peers in similar roles and industries (be specific in how you’d like to connect)
  • Share upcoming events or event activities (conference socials, special interest groups, meetups)
  • Offer mentoring opportunities or seek mentorship
  • List training programs or seek best practices
  • Stay informed on industry and GIS trends
  • Connect on other relevant topic areas

Make sure to enter a best-fitting label from the list included during post creation. At least one label is required.

If you have any technical questions, please direct those to the Esri YPN Questions Board.

18 Replies
BenedictaAntwi
New Contributor II

So excited to be part of this community

0 Kudos
Christopher_Mayes
New Contributor II

I look forward to  hearing other peoples GIS stories and what others are actively participating in

0 Kudos
QueenOnifade
New Contributor II

This is awesome

0 Kudos
HajarAlqayoudhi
New Contributor III

Thanks @RosemaryBoone ! I'm excited to connect with fellow geospatial professionals. I'm interested in meeting peers who are working in urban planning and geospatial intelligence. I'd love to discuss best practices, share upcoming events, and explore mentorship opportunities. Looking forward to engaging with this community and staying updated on industry trends!

0 Kudos
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Nice to meet you @HajarAlqayoudhi and glad you're eager to network! I encourage you to create a post of your own on this YPN Networking space, introducing yourself and your GIS interests in urban planning and geospatial intelligence. Someone may be interested in the same and have resources for you to share out. Thanks for being apart of the network! 😊

0 Kudos
KwadwoFrimpong
New Contributor II

Great! Thanks for sharing 

0 Kudos
Ruthekeh
New Contributor II

This is great to know. I am interested.

0 Kudos
Ekpereamaka_Juliet_Ibenegbu
New Contributor II

Thank you Rose, this is really helpful.

0 Kudos
KhrisGonzalezPebe
New Contributor

Thanks for the warm welcome and so excited to be part of Esri's community!

0 Kudos