Hello from the YPN Philadelphia Regional Chapter Ambassador!

03-20-2024 08:00 AM
Labels (3)
EvaMacek
Esri Contributor

Hello YPN Community! I'm thrilled to officially introduce myself to this vibrant community. My name is Eva Macek and I'm a Solution Engineer at Esri, proud YPN ambassador, and geospatial enthusiast based out of the Esri Philadelphia Regional Office, serving the Mid-Atlantic region. With a Master of Science in Geospatial Information Sciences from the University of Maryland, College Park and a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Policy focusing on Marine and Coastal Management, I'm passionate about unraveling the role of location in our world. 

Beyond work, you can find me immersing myself in Philly's local scene, exploring global destinations, enjoying runs along the picturesque Philly Kelly Drive, finding my next perfect latte, and of course, making new connections! 🌎

Excitingly, as a YPN Ambassador, I am spearheading the 🌟NEW🌟 YPN Philadelphia Regional Chapter, which was recently established towards the end of last year. As we embark on this journey as a newly formed chapter, I am eager to foster a robust network, curate engaging events, and draw insights from fellow young professionals. Whether you're a student, seasoned professional, or just getting into GIS, I'm excited to connect and shape an inspiring community together.

If you're in the Mid-Atlantic region, or anywhere else in the world, reach out, say hi, and share a bit about you!👋

Eva Macek
3 Replies
Zhanchao_Yang
New Contributor III

Nice to meet you, Eva. I will relocate and join Upenn in the fall to continue my journey in GIS and spatial analysis. I hope to meet you in person in Philadelphia.

0 Kudos
EvaMacek
Esri Contributor

Hi @Zhanchao_Yang, it's great to meet you virtually! Congratulations on joining the UPenn community, that's very exciting. We hope to see you at some of our events we'll be hosting.

Eva Macek
0 Kudos
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

If anyone is interested in joining the YPN Philadelphia Chapter, you can do so here: https://www.esri.com/en-us/about/ypn/regional-chapters

Thanks Eva for the great introduction and look forward to collaborating with you! 🤗

0 Kudos