Select to view content in your preferred language

An Esri India Young Scholar (2023) Passionate about GIS in Waste Management

03-08-2024 03:27 AM
Labels (3)
RadhakrishnanThulasi
New Contributor II

Hello Esri Young Professional Network Community,

I am Radhakrishnan Thulasi, a PhD Research Scholar from the Environmental Science Department at Bharathiar University, India. It is with great excitement and gratitude that I share with you my recent recognition as the recipient of the Esri Young Scholar Award in 2023 at the Esri User Conference.

My research focuses on the application of GIS in Waste Management, a field that I am deeply passionate about. I believe that GIS has immense potential to revolutionize waste management practices, leading to more sustainable and efficient solutions.

I am reaching out to the Esri Young Professional Network community to explore opportunities for collaboration and research activities. I am always eager to apply GIS in future projects and am open to any ideas or projects where GIS expertise can make a difference.

If you have any projects or ideas that could benefit from GIS application or if you are looking for project consultation, please do not hesitate to reach out. I am always ready to collaborate and apply GIS for the betterment of society.

Thank you for welcoming me into this vibrant community. I look forward to connecting with fellow professionals and contributing to our collective efforts in advancing GIS technology and its applications.

My LinkedIn Profile: Radhakrishan Thulasi 

Best regards,
Radhakrishnan Thulasi

2 Replies
BANDIJAYASATYADURGARAO
New Contributor II
  1. "What specific GIS applications or methodologies do you believe could greatly improve waste management practices, and how do you envision implementing them in your research or projects?"
0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Torres
New Contributor III

Hi Radhakrishnan! It was a pleasure reading your post, I think it's amazing that you won the Esri young Scholar Award last year! It was well deserved! 

0 Kudos