Unable to complete YPN Survey123

Jump to solution
12-15-2021 11:16 AM
jamesw
by
New Contributor III

Hello!

I was trying to submit the Survey123 form to request to join the Young Professionals Network, but I am getting the same "You cannot submit records to the survey since you are not field worker or the survey owner." error described by other posts here.

I tried viewing the survey while not logged in to my account, but it had the same result. Is there any current workaround / alternate method for requesting membership?

Thank you,

James

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jamesw
by
New Contributor III

Hello Hoon,

I had luck going through the Esri Young Professionals Network LinkedIn page. It sounds like the survey is still not working exactly as intended -- I'd suggest reaching out there instead.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Jeong_HoonKim
New Contributor II

Hello, James!

I have the same issue as you. I am curious whether you solve the issue. I appreciate it if you share the updates. 

Thank you,

Hoon

0 Kudos
jamesw
by
New Contributor III

Hello Hoon,

I had luck going through the Esri Young Professionals Network LinkedIn page. It sounds like the survey is still not working exactly as intended -- I'd suggest reaching out there instead.

Good luck!

Jeong_HoonKim
New Contributor II

Hello, James!

I joined the YPN via LinkedIn group as well. Thank you so much for sharing!

jamesw
by
New Contributor III

Glad to hear it!

0 Kudos
MargaretM
New Contributor III

The Survey is still not allowing submissions. 

Jeong_HoonKim
New Contributor II

Hello Margaret!

I reached out to the Esri Support Team and they are waiting for a response from the relevant team.

I will update the status if I can get some useful information.

Thank you!

WesleySmith
New Contributor

I also am unable to sign up as of 3/3/22. Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

Jeong_HoonKim
New Contributor II

Hello, Wesley!

Actually, I communicated on the YPN issue with Esri, but their answer was my role in the organization should be 'field worker' or 'survey owner'. I tried to change my role as those roles in my personal account, but I could not do it since I am the only administrator in my personal account. 

During the time I had waited their reply on the issue, I was able to join the YPN via the LinkedIn group. I would recommend you to join the YPN via the LinkedIn group with the following link. You might be able to get a reply from the group within 5 days.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/6972150/