Select to view content in your preferred language

Looking for a GIS Mentor

a week ago
AWildHealy
Emerging Contributor

Hello All!

It's so lovely to be in this community. I am new to the YPN program and I'm excited to be an ambassador in the future. I am a new GIS graduate student, I have a background in geography and anthropology 🙂

I am looking for a mentor to guide me with GIS-- Is anyone taking mentees? Hopefully in New England, if we can meet in person, but I am also okay with remote mentorship. My introduction is in the networking space, if you'd like more information about me!

4 Replies
RosemaryBoone
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AWildHealy - URISA Mentor Network applications are open until Oct 15 to sign up for a mentor! This is an excellent program where they pair mentors and mentees specifically in GIS. Here is the website

AWildHealy
Emerging Contributor

Hi @RosemaryBoone Thank you so much for this information! I will apply for this program now 🙂

0 Kudos
BrentPierce
Esri Contributor

HI @AWildHealy I'll be at the conference next week and would be happy help you. I work out of Esri's office in Portland. I'll DM you with my work email address.  

AWildHealy
Emerging Contributor

Hi @BrentPierce Thank you so much for your comment, I'll reach out soon! Have a good conference!!

0 Kudos