Jump to solution
06-06-2024 08:33 PM
ABDULKAREEMSOLIUADEBAAYO
New Contributor

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @ABDULKAREEMSOLIUADEBAAYO, you may want to explore the Esri Young Professionals Network (Esri YPN) Community. Not only do they share lots of resources designed for GIS professionals who are at an early stage in their learning (this could be at an early stage with GIS as a whole or just learning something something new out of the many, many areas within GIS), but they also offer resources that may be especially of interest to you via the Esri YPN Mentorship Board. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JesseCloutier
Esri Community Manager

Hi @ABDULKAREEMSOLIUADEBAAYO, you may want to explore the Esri Young Professionals Network (Esri YPN) Community. Not only do they share lots of resources designed for GIS professionals who are at an early stage in their learning (this could be at an early stage with GIS as a whole or just learning something something new out of the many, many areas within GIS), but they also offer resources that may be especially of interest to you via the Esri YPN Mentorship Board. All the best!

Jesse Cloutier
Community Manager, Engagement & Content
ABDULKAREEMSOLIUADEBAAYO
New Contributor

thanks ma . i have little knowledge on gis but am looking for who can be instructor on how to build myself more on it

0 Kudos
BrilliantNtshangule
New Contributor II

I also need a mentor

0 Kudos