Select to view content in your preferred language

Esri Academy training web courses not working

Jump to solution
07-19-2024 01:11 AM
LucVanDijk
Occasional Contributor

Hi Esri community,

Is anyone else having trouble lauching/resuming Web Courses on the Esri Academy training website? Whenever I try to launch/resume a course, the blue button appears to be loading but nothing happens. After about 30 seconds, a red notification appears in the top right of the screen displaying "Error launching course".

I have tried using Edge and Chrome browsers, deleting cookies, trying several course versions and trying different courses. None of them seem to solve the problem.

I also read on the news that there is currently a worldwide malfunction of computer systems related to CrowdStrike (the software supplier). Maybe this has something to do with it?

@Esri, please let us know when the site is working again! 🙂

12 Replies
KatherineMudd
Esri Contributor

Hello! Thank you all for your feedback and patience as we worked to resolve the issue. Our e-learning is back up and running now. If you run into additional issues, please reach out to GISTraining@esri.com. Have a wonderful weekend!

SimonGisler84
New Contributor

I'm still having the same problem. Drives me crazy... And this is two month after the first mention of the problem. Any solutions Esri?

0 Kudos
KatherineMudd
Esri Contributor

Hi Simon,

We apologize for the inconvenience and ongoing issues you are experiencing. Can you please e-mail GISTraining@esri.com with more specifics around the issues you are experiencing? It would be helpful for us to review your case in more detail (for example, if you're experiencing issues with specific courses), so we can better diagnose the problem. Thank you.

0 Kudos